typeoutfileinfo – Display class/package/file information
The package provides a minimalist shell script, for Unix systems, that displays the information content in a \ProvidesFile, \ProvidesPackage or \ProvidesClass command in a LaTeX source file.
The package requires that the readprov package is available.
|The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c
|2012 Uwe Lück
|Uwe Lück (deceased)
|TeX Live as typeoutfileinfo
MiKTeX as typeoutfileinfo
- 2012-10-01 CTAN Update: typeoutfileinfo
- 2012-09-21 CTAN Update: typeoutfileinfo
- 2012-03-14 New CTAN Package: typeoutfileinfo
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ltxinput: Find files input by a document
- ltxfileinfo: Print version information for a LaTeX file
- scontents: Stores LaTeX contents in memory or files
- grffile: Extended file name support for graphics (legacy package)