turnthepage – Provide "turn page" instructions
The package prints a ‘turn’ instruction at the bottom of odd-numbered pages (except the last). This is a common convention for examination papers and the like.
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Contained in||TeX Live as turnthepage|
|MiKTeX as turnthepage|
exams, quizzes, etc.
layout of objects on the page
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (85.2k).
- 2011-01-31 CTAN update: turnthepage
- 2011-01-22 CTAN Update: turnthepage
- 2011-01-01 New on CTAN: turnthepage
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- xsim: eXercise Sheets IMproved
- ecards: Electronic flash cards
- layouts: Display various elements of a document's layout
- mcexam: LaTeX package for creating randomized Multiple Choice questions>