titlesec – Select alternative section titles
A package providing an interface to sectioning commands for selection from various title styles. E.g., marginal titles and to change the font of all headings with a single command, also providing simple one-step page styles. Also includes a package to change the page styles when there are floats in a page. You may assign headers/footers to individual floats, too.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||1998–2011 Javier Bezos|
|Maintainer||Javier Bezos López|
|Contained in||TeX Live as titlesec|
MiKTeX as titlesec
|Topics||Page head and foot|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (373.6k).
- 2011-07-25 CTAN Update: titlesec
- 2007-08-11 CTAN package update: titlesec 2.7
- 2002-04-22 CTAN submission -- checkend and titlesec macros
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- endheads: Running headers of the form "Notes to pp.xx-yy"
- floatpag: Different pagestyles on float pages
- sfheaders: Sans headers
- underlin: Underlined running heads