tikzducks – A little fun package for using rubber ducks in TikZ
The package is a LaTeX package for ducks to be used in TikZ pictures. This project is a continuation of an answer at StackExchange How we can draw a duck?
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c
|Contained in||TeX Live as tikzducks|
|MiKTeX as tikzducks|
package uses PGF-TikZ
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (465.8k).
- 2017-09-05 CTAN update: tikzducks
- 2017-08-16 CTAN update: tikzducks
- 2017-08-04 New on CTAN: tikzducks
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pgfplots: Create normal/logarithmic plots in two and three dimensions
- tikz-dimline: Technical dimension lines using PGF/TikZ
- tikz-page: Small macro to help building nice and complex layout materials
- celtic: A TikZ library for drawing celtic knots