tikzducks – A little fun package for using rubber ducks in TikZ
The package is a LaTeX package for ducks to be used in TikZ pictures. This project is a continuation of an answer at StackExchange How we can draw a duck?
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Contained in||TeX Live as tikzducks|
MiKTeX as tikzducks
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (466.0k).
- 2017-11-22 CTAN update: tikzducks
- 2017-08-16 CTAN update: tikzducks
- 2017-08-04 New on CTAN: tikzducks
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tikzpeople: Draw people-shaped nodes in TikZ
- stanli: TikZ Library for Structural Analysis
- blochsphere: Draw pseudo-3D diagrams of Bloch spheres
- makeshape: Declare new PGF shapes