Thai LaTeX – Typeset Thai texts with standard LaTeX classes
ThaiLaTeX enables typesetting Thai with standard LaTeX document classes. It is designed to become a part of babel, and may be used as such after a (small) patch to babel itself.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||MiKTeX as thailatex|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (269.1k).
- 2013-02-09 CTAN Update: ThaiLaTeX
- 2012-06-16 CTAN Update: thailatex
- 2012-02-15 CTAN Update: thailatex
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- babel-thai: Support for Thai within babel
- latin: Latin language definition for Babel
- spanish-mx: Typeset Spanish as in Mexico
- lithuanian-babel: Babel support for documents written in Lithuanian