georgian – Support for typesetting in Georgian
The bundle provides fonts, babel and LaTeX NFSS support, for typesetting text written in Georgian.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||MiKTeX as georgian|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (8.1M).
- 2015-05-12 CTAN update: georgian
- 2014-05-19 CTAN update: georgian
- 2009-03-22 CTAN has a new package: GeoTeX
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- arabi: (La)TeX support for Arabic and Farsi, compliant with Babel
- mxedruli: A pair of fonts for different Georgian alphabets
- greektonoi: Facilitates writing/editing of multiaccented greek
- ibycus-babel: Use the Ibycus 4 Greek font with Babel