textpos – Place boxes at arbitrary positions on the LaTeX page
A package to facilitate placement of boxes at absolute positions on the LaTeX page. There are several reasons why this might be useful, an important one being to help the creation of large-format conference posters.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||1999–2019 Norman Gray|
|Contained in||TeX Live as textpos|
MiKTeX as textpos
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (334.2k).
- 2019-04-17 CTAN Update: textpos
- 2016-06-09 CTAN Update: textpos
- 2006-08-24 CTAN package update: textpos 1.7
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- chet: LaTeX layout inspired by harvmac
- hanging: Hanging paragraphs
- linegoal: A "dimen" that returns the space left on the line
- vruler: Numbering text