CTAN Update: textpos
* Added the \TPoptions command, to switch modes on and off within the document. * Various documentation tweaks. * The behaviour of \TPMargin and \TPMargin* were somewhat underspecified in versions of Textpos before v1.8, and in consequence inconsistently implemented. This has now been rationalised, but the change may change documents which relied on the previous behaviour.
The package's Catalogue entry can be viewed at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/textpos The package's files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/textpos/ We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
textpos – Place boxes at arbitrary positions on the LaTeX page
A package to facilitate placement of boxes at absolute positions on the LaTeX page. There are several reasons why this might be useful, an important one being to help the creation of large-format conference posters.
|Copyright||1999–2020 Norman Gray|
- 2020-09-27 CTAN Update: textpos
- 2019-04-17 CTAN Update: textpos
- 2016-06-09 CTAN Update: textpos
- 2006-08-24 CTAN package update: textpos 1.7
- 2003-09-08 textpos-1.4 upload