textpath – Setting text along a path with METAPOST
This METAPOST package provides macros to typeset text along a free path with the help of LaTeX, thereby preserving kerning and allowing for 8-bit input (accented characters).
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as textpath|
MiKTeX as textpath
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (240.3k).
- 2007-02-11 CTAN Update: textpath
- 2007-01-28 CTAN Update: textpath.mp package v1.51
- 2006-12-08 CTAN Update: textpath v1.5
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- txp: Draw text along a path
- metaobj: METAPOST package providing high-level objects
- exteps: Include EPS figures in METAPOST
- metapost-colorbrewer: An implementation of the colorbrewer2.org colours for METAPOST