textpath – Setting text along a path with METAPOST
This METAPOST package provides macros to typeset text along a free path with the help of LaTeX, thereby preserving kerning and allowing for 8-bit input (accented characters).
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Contained in||TeX Live as textpath|
|MiKTeX as textpath|
text within graphics (drawn or overlaid)
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (240.3k).
- 2007-02-11 CTAN Update: textpath
- 2007-01-28 CTAN Update: textpath.mp package v1.51
- 2006-12-08 CTAN Update: textpath v1.5
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tableauvariations: Variation tables in METAPOST
- pstool: Support for psfrag within pdfLaTeX
- exteps: Include EPS figures in METAPOST
- featpost: METAPOST macros for 3D