exteps – Include EPS figures in METAPOST
Exteps is a module for including external EPS figures into METAPOST figures. It is written entirely in METAPOST, and does not therefore require any post processing of the METAPOST output.
|GNU General Public License
|2005, 2006 Palle Jørgensen
|TeX Live as exteps
MiKTeX as exteps
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (113.6k).
- 2005-12-22 CTAN package update: exteps
- 2005-11-14 CTAN package update: exteps
- 2005-08-10 CTAN has a new package: exteps
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- epsincl: Include EPS in METAPOST figures
- interpol: Add interpolation to METAPOST graph package
- metapost-matlab: METAPOST data plotting in Matlab style
- latexmp: Interface for LaTeX-based typesetting in METAPOST