exteps – Include EPS figures in METAPOST
Exteps is a module for including external EPS figures into METAPOST figures. It is written entirely in METAPOST, and does not therefore require any post processing of the METAPOST output.
GNU General Public License
|Copyright||2005,2006 Palle Jørgensen
|Contained in||TeX Live as exteps|
|MiKTeX as exteps|
prepare graphics for use with *TeX
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (113.6k).
- 2005-12-22 CTAN package update: exteps
- 2005-11-14 CTAN package update: exteps
- 2005-08-10 CTAN has a new package: exteps
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- epsincl: Include EPS in METAPOST figures
- latexmp: Interface for LaTeX-based typesetting in METAPOST
- splines: METAPOST macros for drawing cubic spline interpolants
- threeddice: Create images of dice with one, two, or three faces showing, using METAPOST