texpower – Create dynamic online presentations with LaTeX
TeXPower is a bundle of packages intended to provide an all-inclusive environment for designing pdf screen presentations to be viewed in full-screen mode, especially for projecting `online' with a video beamer. For some of its core functions, it uses code derived from ppower4 packages.
It is, however, not a complete environment in itself: it relies on an existing class for preparing slides (such as foiltex or seminar) or another package such as pdfslide.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License|
Hans Fredrik Nordhaug
|Contained in||TeX Live as texpower|
MiKTeX as texpower
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (408.4k).
- 2005-04-11 CTAN package upgrade: TeXPower bundle v0.2
- 2004-07-27 CTAN upload notification: TeXPower bundle version 0.1b
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tpslifonts: A LaTeX package for configuring presentation fonts
- handout: Create handout for auditors of a talk
- pdfslide: Presentation slides using pdfTeX
- sslides: Slides with headers and footers