foiltex – A LaTeX2ε class for overhead transparencies
This is a venerable package, which used to have many admirers. It has not, however, been adopted by any of those developing screen-projector packages (as for example seminar was adopted by the developers of prosper).
The class may be used with fancybox to place a variety of borders around the slides.
|Licenses||Do Not Sell Except by Arrangement|
|Copyright||1995, 1997, 1998, 2002, 2008 IBM Corporation|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (371.9k).
- 2008-01-28 CTAN package update: foiltex2.1.4b
- 2002-10-29 new upload of FoilTeX 2.1.4a
- 2002-10-17 CTAN submission -- FoilTeX 2.1.4
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- beamerswitch: Convenient mode selection in Beamer documents
- guitbeamer: Beamer-based class for GuIT presentations
- slidenotes: Typeset slides accompanied by notes
- tuda-ci: LaTeX templates of Technische Universität Darmstadt