texlogsieve – Filter and summarize LaTeX log files
texlogsieve reads a LaTeX log file (or the standard input if no file is specified), filters out less relevant messages, and displays a summary report. It is a texlua script, similar in spirit to tools such as texfot, texloganalyser, rubber-info, textlog_extract, texlogparser, and others. Highlights:
- Two reports: the most important messages from the log file followed by a summary of repeated messages, undefined references etc.;
- The program goes to great lengths to correctly handle TeX line wrapping and does a much better job at that than existing tools;
- Multiline messages are treated as a single entity;
- Several options to control which messages should be filtered out;
- No messages are accidentally removed;
- The summary report is currently simple, but useful.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License, version 3 or newer|
|Copyright||2021–2022 Nelson Lago|
|Contained in||TeX Live as texlogsieve|
MiKTeX as texlogsieve
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (133.0k).
- 2022-07-22 CTAN update: texlogsieve
- 2022-03-15 CTAN update: texlogsieve
- 2022-03-06 CTAN update: texlogsieve
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- texlogfilter: Filter LaTeX engines output or log file
- light-latex-make: llmk: A build tool for LaTeX documents
- cluttex: An automation tool for running LaTeX
- xindex: Unicode compatible index generation