texdirflatten – Collect files related to a LaTeX job in a single directory
The Perl script parses a LaTeX file recursively, scanning all child files, and collects details of any included and other data files. These component files, are then all put into a single directory (thus “flattening” the document’s directory tree).
|Licenses||Perl Artistic License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as texdirflatten|
MiKTeX as texdirflatten
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (9.2k).
- 2017-07-04 CTAN update: texdirflatten
- 2017-06-28 CTAN update: texdirflatten
- 2009-04-19 CTAN has a new package: texdirflatten
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ltxinput: Find files input by a document
- getfiledate: Find the date of last modification of a file
- filecontents: Create an external file from within a LaTeX document
- grffile: Extended file name support for graphics (legacy package)