latexpand – Expand \input and \include in a LaTeX document
Latexpand is a Perl script that simply replaces \input and \include commands with the content of the input or included file. The script does not deal with \includeonly commands.
|Licenses||BSD Style License|
Matthew Lovell (inactive)
David J. Musliner (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as latexpand|
MiKTeX as latexpand
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (8.2k).
- 2018-04-19 CTAN Update: latexpand
- 2016-08-17 CTAN update: latexpand
- 2015-01-25 CTAN update: latexpand
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- flatex: Flatten \input, etc., in a LaTeX file
- texdirflatten: Collect files related to a LaTeX job in a single directory
- getfiledate: Find the date of last modification of a file
- filecontents: Extended filecontents and filecontents* environments