TeXcount – Count words in a LaTeX document
TeXcount is a Perl script that counts words in the text of LaTeX files. It has rules for handling most of the common macros, and can provide colour-coded output showing which parts of the text have been counted.
The package script is available as a Web service via its home page.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Maintainer||Einar Andreas Rødland|
|Contained in||TeX Live as texcount|
MiKTeX as texcount
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (633.8k).
- 2017-09-18 CTAN update: TeXcount
- 2013-07-31 CTAN Update: texcount
- 2011-07-31 CTAN Update: texcount
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- acroreloadpdf: Reload-the-current-PDF utility for Adobe Reader on Unix systems
- lug: Create and edit TeX Local User Group web pages
- ant-worker-tasks: Apache ANT Tasks for TeX and PDF
- csvtolatex: Link spread sheets to LaTeX