TeXcount – Count words in a LaTeX document
TeXcount is a Perl script that counts words in the text of LaTeX files. It has rules for handling most of the common macros, and can provide colour-coded output showing which parts of the text have been counted.
The package script is available as a Web service via its home page.
The LaTeX Project Public License
Einar Andreas Rødland|
|Contained in||TeX Live as texcount|
|MiKTeX as texcount|
count the ‘words’ in a document
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (633.8k).
- 2017-09-18 CTAN update: TeXcount
- 2013-07-31 CTAN Update: texcount
- 2011-07-31 CTAN Update: texcount
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- bmeps: Converter from PNG/JPEG/Tgb81AIFF/NetPBM to EPS
- go-make: A make variant for LaTeX documents
- tgrind: Produce beautiful program listings using plain TeX
- adobemapping: Adobe cmap and pdfmapping files