TeXcount – Count words in a LaTeX document
TeXcount is a Perl script that counts words in the text of LaTeX files. It has rules for handling most of the common macros, and can provide colour-coded output showing which parts of the text have been counted.
The package script is available as a Web service via its home page.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Maintainer||Einar Andreas Rødland|
|Contained in||TeX Live as texcount|
MiKTeX as texcount
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (633.8k).
- 2017-09-18 CTAN update: TeXcount
- 2013-07-31 CTAN Update: texcount
- 2011-07-31 CTAN Update: texcount
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- wordcount: Estimate the number of words in a LaTeX document
- wp2latex: Convert WordPerfect documents to LaTeX
- latable: A near-WYSIWYG editor for LaTeX tables
- flatex: Flatten \input, etc., in a LaTeX file