CTAN Update: texcount
More and improved macro handling rules and better features for adding new rules, including rules for counting macro options. More customisable word counting and reporting, allowing the user to add new counters, specify the verbose output in detail, and use custom made templates.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/support/texcount More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/texcount We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
TeXcount – Count words in a LaTeX document
TeXcount is a Perl script that counts words in the text of LaTeX files. It has rules for handling most of the common macros, and can provide colour-coded output showing which parts of the text have been counted.
The package script is available as a Web service via its home page.
|Copyright||2008–2018 Einar Andreas Rødland|
|Maintainer||Einar Andreas Rødland|
- 2018-10-29 CTAN Update: TeXcount
- 2017-09-18 CTAN update: TeXcount
- 2013-07-31 CTAN Update: texcount
- 2011-07-31 CTAN Update: texcount
- 2011-07-29 CTAN Update: texcount
- 2009-05-06 CTAN update: TeXcount
- 2008-11-19 CTAN update: TeXcount
- 2008-01-12 CTAN has a new package: texcount