CTAN update: TeXcount
TeXcount version 3.1 fixes a few problems and errors. It also adds an option for counting all non-space characters.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/support/texcount More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/TeXcount
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz We are supported by the TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
TeXcount – Count words in a LaTeX document
TeXcount is a Perl script that counts words in the text of LaTeX files. It has rules for handling most of the common macros, and can provide colour-coded output showing which parts of the text have been counted.
The package script is available as a Web service via its home page.
|Copyright||2008–2018 Einar Andreas Rødland|
|Maintainer||Einar Andreas Rødland|
- 2018-10-29 CTAN Update: TeXcount
- 2017-09-18 CTAN update: TeXcount
- 2013-07-31 CTAN Update: texcount
- 2011-07-31 CTAN Update: texcount
- 2011-07-29 CTAN Update: texcount
- 2009-05-06 CTAN update: TeXcount
- 2008-11-19 CTAN update: TeXcount
- 2008-01-12 CTAN has a new package: texcount