TeX4ht – Convert (La)TeX to HTML/XML
A converter from TeX and LaTeX to SGML-based formats such as (X)HTML, MathML, OpenDocument, and DocBook, providing a configurable (La)TeX-based authoring system for hypertext.
TeX4ht does not parse (La)TeX source (so that it avoids the difficulties encountered by many other converters, arising from the irregularity of (La)TeX syntax). Instead, TeX4ht uses (La)TeX itself (with an extra macro package) to produce a non-standard DVI file that it can then process. This technique allows TeX4ht to approach the robustness characteristic of restricted-syntax systems such as hyperlatex and gellmu.
Note that CTAN no longer holds the definitive sources of the package: see the ‘Readme’ file.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Maintainer||The TeX4ht Team|
Eitan M. Gurari pkg.author.died
|Contained in||TeX Live as tex4ht|
MiKTeX as tex4ht
- 2008-06-16 CTAN package update: "annual" new version of tex4ht
- 2007-07-10 CTAN package update: tex4ht
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tex_converter: Windows front-end to various LaTeX to HTML converters
- l2x: LaTeX to ASCII
- tex2page: Produce HTML from TeX/LaTeX
- texi2www: Converts texinfo to display on the Web