tblr-extras – Extra libraries for tabularray for caption and babel compatibility
The tabularray package offers a modern and nice way to typeset tables, keeping contents and style separated.
The tblr-extras package implements extra libraries to use the caption package alongside tabularray, and translated strings for continuation text in tabularray headers:
- caption library: Use the caption package captions with tabularray environments (talltblr and longtblr),
- babel library: Translated “continued” text for babel languages (spanish, french, ngerman).
|The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c
|2024 Manuel E. Merino
|TeX Live as tblr-extras
MiKTeX as tblr-extras
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (22.9k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tabularray: Typeset tabulars and arrays with LaTeX3
- supertabular: A multi-page tables package
- longfigure: Provides a figure-like environment that break over pages
- longtable: Allow tables to flow over page boundaries