tapir – A simple geometrical font
Tapír is a simple geometrical font mostly created of line and circular segments with constant thickness. The font is available as METAFONT source and in Adobe Type 1 format.
The character set contains all characters in the range 0–127 (as in cmr10), accented characters used in the Czech, Slovak and Polish languages.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as tapir|
MiKTeX as tapir
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (107.8k).
- 2004-09-05 CTAN upload notification: Tapir Font
- 2004-06-24 CTAN upload notification: Tapir font
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- csfonts: Czech/Slovak-tuned Computer Modern fonts
- luavlna: Prevent line breaks after single letter words, units, or adademic titles
- aramaic: Fonts for Aramaic script
- allrunes: Fonts and LaTeX package for almost all runes