tabvar – Typesetting tables showing variations of functions
This LaTeX package is meant to ease the typesetting of tables showing variations of functions as they are used in France.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2003–2010 Daniel Flipo|
|Contained in||TeX Live as tabvar|
MiKTeX as tabvar
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (592.0k).
- 2013-01-23 CTAN Update: tabvar
- 2011-07-07 CTAN Update: tabvar
- 2011-03-10 dante.ctan.org upload: tabvar
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tablvar: Typesetting pretty tables of signs and variations according to French usage
- variations: Typeset tables of variations of functions
- upgreek: Upright Greek letters
- phfthm: Goodies for theorems and proofs