SympyCalc – Work with SymPy and PyLuaTeX
This package provides some commands (mostly for French users) to perform SymPy commands and format the result with some adjustments in formatting:
- \sympycalc to perform a generic SymPy command;
- \sympyfact or \sympydev to factor or expand;
- \sympyderiv, \sympyprim or \sympyintegr to derive or integrate ;
- \sympyreso to resolve equations
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Contained in||TeX Live as sympycalc|
MiKTeX as sympycalc
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (143.9k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- luaset: Set Operations inside LaTeX documents using Lua
- lualinalg: A linear algebra package for LuaLaTeX
- perltex: Define LaTeX macros in terms of Perl code
- python: Embed Python code in LaTeX