SympyCalc – Work with SymPy and PyLuaTeX
This package provides some commands (mostly for French users) to perform SymPy commands and format the result with some adjustments in formatting:
- \sympycalc to perform a generic SymPy command;
- \sympyfact or \sympydev to factor or expand;
- \sympyderiv, \sympyprim or \sympyintegr to derive or integrate ;
- \sympyreso to resolve equations
|The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c
|TeX Live as sympycalc
MiKTeX as sympycalc
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (143.9k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pyluatex: Execute Python code on the fly in your LaTeX documents
- lualinalg: A linear algebra package for LuaLaTeX
- innerscript: Small modifications to math formatting
- perltex: Define LaTeX macros in terms of Perl code