standalone – Compile TeX pictures stand-alone or as part of a document
A class and package is provided which allows TeX pictures or other TeX code to be compiled standalone or as part of a main document. Special support for pictures with beamer overlays is also provided.
The package is used in the main document and skips extra preambles in sub-files. The class may be used to simplify the preamble in sub-files. By default the preview package is used to display the typeset code without margins.
The behaviour in standalone mode may adjusted using a configuration file standalone.cfg to redefine the standalone environment.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2010–2018 Martin Scharrer|
|Contained in||TeX Live as standalone|
MiKTeX as standalone
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (306.8k).
- 2018-03-25 CTAN update: standalone
- 2015-07-17 CTAN update: standalone
- 2012-05-20 CTAN update: standalone
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- combine: Bundle individual documents into a single document
- includex: Extended \include
- skrapport: ‘Simple’ class for reports, etc
- ncclatex: An extended general-purpose class