SQLTeX – An SQL Preprocessor for LaTeX
SQLTeX is a preprocessor that enables the use of SQL statements in LaTeX. The SQLTeX perl script reads an input file containing the LaTeX source with SQL commands, and writes a LaTeX file in which the SQL commands have been replaced by the values from their execution. It is possible to select a field for substitution in your LaTeX document, or to be used as input in another SQL command. (When an SQL command returns multiple fields and/or rows, the values can only be used within the document.)
The default is to use MySQL databases, but Pg, Sybase, Oracle, Ingres, mSQL and PostgreSQL are also supported.
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Copyright||2001–2016 Oscar van Eijk
|Maintainer||Oscar van Eijk
access database for document contents
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (6.2M).
- 2016-01-14 CTAN Update: SQLTeX
- 2007-11-26 CTAN Update: SQLTeX
- 2002-05-10 CTAN package update: SQLTeX
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- datatooltk: A Java GUI for preparing datatool input
- csvtolatex: Link spread sheets to LaTeX
- auctex: Emacs support files for TeX
- pdflatexpicscale: Support software for downscaling graphics to be included by pdfLaTeX