spelling – Support for spell-checking of LuaTeX documents
The package aids spell-checking of TeX documents compiled with the LuaTeX engine. It can give visual feedback in PDF output similar to WYSIWYG word processors. The package relies on an external spell-checker application to check spelling of a text file and to output a list of bad spellings.
The package should work with most spell-checkers, even dumb, TeX-unaware ones.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2012 Stephan Hennig|
|Contained in||TeX Live as spelling|
MiKTeX as spelling
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (161.5k).
- 2013-05-27 CTAN Update: spelling
- 2013-05-24 CTAN Update: spelling
- 2013-02-14 CTAN update (and move): spelling
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- chickenize: Use lua callbacks for “interesting” textual effects
- lualibs: Additional Lua functions for LuaTeX macro programmers
- luaotfload: OpenType ‘loader’ for Plain TeX and LaTeX
- luaxml: Lua library for reading and serialising XML files