scsnowman – Snowman variants using TikZ
This LaTeX package provides a command \scsnowman which can display many variants of “snowman” (“yukidaruma” in Japanese).
TikZ is required for drawing these snowmen.
|Licenses||Simplified BSD License|
|Copyright||2015–2018 Hironobu Yamashita|
|Contained in||TeX Live as scsnowman|
MiKTeX as scsnowman
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (442.8k).
- 2018-01-16 CTAN update: scsnowman
- 2018-01-06 CTAN update: scsnowman
- 2017-08-09 CTAN Update: scsnowman
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tikz-layers: TikZ provides graphical layers on TikZ: "behind", "above" and "glass"
- stanli: TikZ Library for Structural Analysis
- makeshape: Declare new PGF shapes
- setdeck: Typeset cards for Set