sauerj – A bundle of utilities by Jonathan Sauer
The bundle consists of:
- a tool for collecting text for later re-use,
- a tool for typesetting the "meta-information" within a text,
- a tool for use in constructing macros with multiple optional parameters,
- a package for multiple column parallel texts,
- a tool for processing key-value structured lists, and
- macros for typesetting a number as a German-language string.
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Contained in||TeX Live as sauerj|
|MiKTeX as sauerj|
a collection of packages
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (716.1k).
- 2004-12-01 CTAN update notification: sauerj
- 2004-08-19 CTAN upload notification: sauerj (several small packages)
- 2004-08-08 CTAN upload notification: sauerj (several small packages)
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- collect: Collect text for later re-use
- optparams: Macros with multiple optional parameters
- sttools: Various macros
- bosisio: A collection of packages by Francesco Bosisio