cite-bundle – Citation management bundle
A collection of packages related to managing citations:
cite, which supports
compressed, sorted lists of numerical citations, and
also deals with various punctuation and other issues of
drftcite, which prints
citation keys rather than numbers;
overcite, which prints
citation numbers in a superscript position; and
- chapterbib, which permits multiple bibliographies, one per \included file in a document.
|Licenses||Free license not otherwise listed|
|Contained in||TeX Live as cite|
MiKTeX as cite
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (241.8k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- breakcites: Ensure that multiple citations may break at line end
- lastbib: Record the number of citations in a document
- mcite: Multiple items in a single citation
- notoccite: Prevent trouble from citations in table of contents, etc