rubik – Document Rubik cube configurations and rotation sequences
The bundle provides three packages:
- rubikcube provides commands for typesetting Rubik cubes and their transformations,
- rubikrotation which can process a sequence of Rubik rotation moves, with the help of a Perl package executed via \write18 (shell escape) commands, and
- rubikpatterns, a collection of well known patterns and their associated rotation sequences.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2014–2017 RWD Nickalls and A Syropoulos|
|Contained in||TeX Live as rubik|
MiKTeX as rubik
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (2.2M).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- fixmath: Make maths comply with ISO 31-0:1992 to ISO 31-13:1992
- was: A collection of small packages by Walter Schmidt
- acrotex-web: Establish a page layout for an on-screen (PDF) document
- nath: Natural mathematics notation