rotating – Rotation tools, including rotated full-page floats
A package built on the standard LaTeX graphics package to perform all the different sorts of rotation one might like, including complete figures and tables with their captions.
If you want continuous text (i.e., more than one page) set in landscape mode, use the lscape package instead. The rotating packages only deals in rotated boxes (or floats, which are themselves boxes), and boxes always stay on one page.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||1995–1999 Sebastian Rahtz and Leonor Barroca|
2001–2003, 2007–2009 Robin Fairbairns
2016–2021 LaTeX3 Project
|Maintainer||The LaTeX Project Team|
Robin Fairbairns (deceased)
Sebastian Rahtz (deceased)
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (2.9M).
- 2009-03-28 CTAN update: rotating
- 2009-03-16 Rotating package v2.16
- 2008-10-13 CTAN package update: rotating
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- side: Rotated floats for LaTeX 2.09
- isorot: Rotation of document elements
- graphfig: Simpler graphic, subfigure and float
- grfguide: LaTeX standard graphics and color packages documentation