endfloat – Move floats to the end, leaving markers where they belong
Place all floats on pages by themselves at the end of the document, optionally leaving markers like “[Figure 3 about here]” in the text near to where the figure (or table) would normally have occurred. Float types figure and table are recognised by the package, unmodified. Since several packages define other types of float, it is possible to register these float types with endfloat.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License|
|Copyright||1992 Darrel McCauley|
1994–2011 Jeffrey Goldberg
2011–2018 Axel Sommerfeldt
Jeffrey Goldberg (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as endfloat|
MiKTeX as endfloat
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (206.3k).
- 2018-03-25 CTAN update: endfloat
- 2011-12-28 CTAN update: endfloat
- 2011-12-24 CTAN update: endfloat
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- photo: A float environment for photographs
- topfloat: Move floats to the top of the page
- nccfloats: Extensions of the LaTeX float mechanisms
- keyfloat: Provides a key/value interface for generating floats