regexpatch – High level patching of commands
The package generalises the macro patching commands provided by P. Lehmann’s etoolbox. The difference between this package and its sibling xpatch is that this package sports a very powerful \regexpatchcmd based on the l3regex module of the LaTeX3 experimental packages.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2012–2021 Enrico Gregorio|
|Contained in||TeX Live as regexpatch|
MiKTeX as regexpatch
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (530.4k).
- 2020-10-07 CTAN update: regexpatch
- 2018-05-04 CTAN update: regexpatch
- 2018-04-01 CTAN Update: regexpatch
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- forloop: Iteration in LaTeX
- fetchcls: Fetch the current class name
- bxenclose: Enclose the document body with some pieces of code
- boolexpr: A boolean expression evaluator and a switch command