regexpatch – High level patching of commands
The package generalises the macro patching commands provided by P. Lehmann’s etoolbox. The difference between this package and its sibling xpatch is that this package sports a very powerful \regexpatchcmd based on the l3regex module of the LaTeX3 experimental packages.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2012–2020 Enrico Gregorio|
|Contained in||TeX Live as regexpatch|
MiKTeX as regexpatch
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (530.2k).
- 2020-10-07 CTAN update: regexpatch
- 2018-05-04 CTAN update: regexpatch
- 2018-04-01 CTAN Update: regexpatch
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ifnextok: Utility macro: peek ahead without ignoring spaces
- fetchcls: Fetch the current class name
- multidef: Quickly define several similar macros
- boolexpr: A boolean expression evaluator and a switch command