CTAN update: regexpatch
Fixed a silly typo introduced in version 0.2c
The package's Catalogue entry can be viewed at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/regexpatch The package's files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/regexpatch
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
regexpatch – High level patching of commands
The package generalises the macro patching commands provided by P. Lehmann’s etoolbox. The difference between this package and its sibling xpatch is that this package sports a very powerful \regexpatchcmd based on the l3regex module of the LaTeX3 experimental packages.
|Copyright||2012–2018 Enrico Gregorio|
- 2018-05-04 CTAN update: regexpatch
- 2018-04-01 CTAN Update: regexpatch
- 2016-05-16 CTAN update: regexpatch
- 2015-05-21 CTAN update: regexpatch
- 2012-07-25 CTAN update: regexpatch
- 2012-06-08 CTAN update: regexpatch
- 2012-04-15 New CTAN package: regexpatch