CTAN update: regexpatch
Version 0.2a is a maintenance release, fixing a silly mistake in \xpatchbibdriver
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/regexpatch More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/regexpatch We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau
regexpatch – High level patching of commands
The package generalises the macro patching commands provided by P. Lehmann’s etoolbox. The difference between this package and its sibling xpatch is that this package sports a very powerful \regexpatchcmd based on the l3regex module of the LaTeX3 experimental packages.
|Copyright||2012–2021 Enrico Gregorio|
- 2020-10-07 CTAN update: regexpatch
- 2018-05-04 CTAN update: regexpatch
- 2018-04-01 CTAN Update: regexpatch
- 2016-05-16 CTAN update: regexpatch
- 2015-05-21 CTAN update: regexpatch
- 2012-07-25 CTAN update: regexpatch
- 2012-06-08 CTAN update: regexpatch
- 2012-04-15 New CTAN package: regexpatch