ifnextok – Utility macro: peek ahead without ignoring spaces
The package deals with the behaviour of the LaTeX internal command \@ifnextchar, which skips blank spaces. This has the potential to surprise users, since it can produce really unwanted effects. A common example occurs with brackets starting a line following \\: the command looks for an optional argument, whereas the user wants the brackets to be printed.
The package offers commands and options for modifying this behaviour, maybe limited to certain parts of the document source.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Contained in||TeX Live as ifnextok|
|MiKTeX as ifnextok|
support for development of (La)TeX macros
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (244.2k).
- 2011-06-27 CTAN Update: ifnextok
- 2011-06-06 CTAN Update: ifnextok
- 2011-05-23 New Ctan package: ifnextok
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- forloop: Iteration in LaTeX
- stackengine: Highly customised stacking of objects, insets, baseline changes, etc
- conv-xkv: Create new key-value syntax
- bxenclose: Enclose the document body with some pieces of code