ran_toks – Randomise token strings
The package provides means of randomising lists of tokens, or lists of chunks of tokens. Two mechanisms for defining chunks are provided:
- the macro \ranToks command accepts an argument containing tokens to be randomised; and
- the \bRTVToks/\eRTVToks commands delimit a collection of tokens for randomising; each group inside a rtVw constitutes one of these (typically larger) token sets.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1
|Copyright||2012 D. P. Story
|Maintainer||Donald P. Story
|Contained in||TeX Live as ran_toks|
|MiKTeX as ran_toks|
support for development of (La)TeX macros
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (223.2k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pdftexcmds: LuaTeX support for pdfTeX utility functions
- arraysort: Sort arrays (or portions of them)
- bxenclose: Enclose the document body with some pieces of code
- boolexpr: A boolean expression evaluator and a switch command