ran_toks – Randomise token strings
The package provides means of randomising lists of tokens, or lists of chunks of tokens. Two mechanisms for defining chunks are provided:
- the macro \ranToks command accepts an argument containing tokens to be randomised; and
- the \bRTVToks/\eRTVToks commands delimit a collection of tokens for randomising; each group inside a rtVw constitutes one of these (typically larger) token sets.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1|
|Copyright||2012 D. P. Story|
|Maintainer||Donald P. Story|
|Contained in||TeX Live as ran_toks|
MiKTeX as ran_toks
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (223.2k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- authoraftertitle: Make author, etc., available after \maketitle
- fetchcls: Fetch the current class name
- cmdstring: Get command name reliably
- fifo-stack: FIFO and stack implementation for package writers