ran_toks – Randomise token strings
The package provides means of randomising lists of tokens, or lists of chunks of tokens. Two mechanisms for defining chunks are provided:
- the \ranToks command accepts an argument containing tokens to be randomised; and
- the \bRTVToks/\eRTVToks commands delimit a collection of tokens for randomising; each group inside a rtVw constitutes one of these (typically larger) token sets.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1|
|Copyright||1999–2021 D. P. Story|
|Maintainer||Donald P. Story|
|Contained in||TeX Live as ran_toks|
MiKTeX as ran_toks
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (536.1k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- lambdax: Use Lambda expression within LaTeX
- conv-xkv: Create new key-value syntax
- boolexpr: A boolean expression evaluator and a switch command
- etex-pkg: E-TeX support package