catchfilebetweentags – Catch text delimited by docstrip tags
This package (built using the facilities of
catchfile) provides a
macro \catchfilebetweentags acts like the
original \catchfile but only extracts a portion of the
file instead of the complete file. The extracted portion can be
delimited by strings or by docstrip tags:
%<*tag> .... %</tag>
(comments in the caught region may be included or dropped).
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Copyright||2010 Florent Chervet
|Contained in||TeX Live as catchfilebetweentags|
|MiKTeX as catchfilebetweentags|
support for development of (La)TeX macros
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (151.3k).
- 2011-02-19 CTAN package update: catchfilebetweentags
- 2010-10-25 new ctan package: catchfilebetweentags
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- count1to: Make use of count1 to count9
- etoolbox: e-TeX tools for LaTeX
- l3regex: Regular expression facilities for LaTeX
- ifthenx: Extra tests for \ifthenelse