punknova – OpenType version of Knuth's Punk font
The font was generated from a METAPOST version of the sources of the ‘original’ punk font.
Knuth’s original fonts generated different shapes at random. This isn't actually possible in an OpenType font; rather, the font contains several variants of each glyph, and uses the OpenType randomize function to select a variant for each invocation.
Free license not otherwise listed, or more than one free license applies
Donald E. Knuth (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as punknova|
|MiKTeX as punknova|
fonts designed more for fun than for actual use
font in OpenType format
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.3M).
- 2011-11-23 CTAN bundle update: punknova
- 2010-09-13 CTAN update: punknova
- 2010-08-07 CTAN has a new package: punknova
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- capbas: Capital baseball "matrix printer" font collection
- ransom: A "very bad typewriter" font
- parisa: Parisa family of fonts
- fonts-churchslavonic: Fonts for typesetting in Church Slavonic language