ptex-fontmaps – Font maps and configuration tools for Japanese/Chinese/Korean fonts with (u)ptex
This package provides font maps and setup tools for Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, and Simplified Chinese. It is the successor of the jfontmaps package.
|Licenses||Public Domain Software|
GNU General Public License, version 3
|Maintainer||Japanese TeX Development Community|
|Contained in||TeX Live as ptex-fontmaps|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (581.4k).
- 2019-05-07 CTAN update: ptex-fontmaps
- 2019-03-19 CTAN update: ptex-fontmaps
- 2018-03-29 CTAN update: ptex-fontmaps
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- cjk-fonts: Chinese/Japanese/Korean bitmap fonts
- cjkpunct: Adjust locations and kerning of CJK punctuation marks
- japanese-otf: Advanced font selection for platex and its friends
- japanese-otf-uptex: Support for Japanese OTF files in upLaTeX