popupmenu – Create popup menus in PDF files
The package only requires hyperref. Thus, users of pdfTeX, dvipdfm and dvips can use this package. An example is included in the distribution.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2009–2020 D.P. Story|
|Maintainer||Donald P. Story|
|Contained in||TeX Live Contrib as popupmenu|
MiKTeX as popupmenu
|See also||AeB Pro|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (514.3k).
- 2010-09-28 CTAN update: popupmenu
- 2009-10-21 tug.ctan.org upload: popupmenu
- 2009-10-16 CTAN has a new package: popupmenu
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- eq-pin2corr: Add PIN security to the “Correct” button of a quiz created by exerquiz
- dps: Create a "matching" game with a hidden message
- aebslicing: An image slicer
- fitr: Set a rectangular destination and jump to it