polynom – Macros for manipulating polynomials
The polynom package implements macros for manipulating polynomials, for example it can typeset long polynomial divisions. The main test case and application is the polynomial ring in one variable with rational coefficients.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2000–2017 Carsten Heinz, Hendri Adriaens|
|Contained in||TeX Live as polynom|
MiKTeX as polynom
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (431.7k).
- 2017-07-18 CTAN update: polynom
- 2016-12-10 CTAN Update: polynom
- 2006-04-21 CTAN update: polynom v0.17
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- phfthm: Goodies for theorems and proofs
- eqnarray: More generalised equation arrays with numbering
- optidef: Environments for writing optimization problems
- delimseasy: Delimiter commands that are easy to use and resize