polynom – Macros for manipulating polynomials
The polynom package implements macros for manipulating polynomials, for example it can typeset long polynomial divisions. The main test case and application is the polynomial ring in one variable with rational coefficients.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2000–2017 Carsten Heinz, Hendri Adriaens|
|Contained in||TeX Live as polynom|
MiKTeX as polynom
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (431.7k).
- 2017-07-18 CTAN update: polynom
- 2016-12-10 CTAN Update: polynom
- 2006-04-21 CTAN update: polynom v0.17
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- upgreek: Upright Greek letters
- halloweenmath: Scary and creepy math symbols with AMS-LaTeX integration
- eqnarray: More generalised equation arrays with numbering
- bropd: Simplified brackets and differentials in LaTeX