poemscol – Typesetting Critical Editions of Poetry
The package offers LaTeX macros for typesetting critical editions of poetry. Its features include automatic linenumbering, generation of separate endnotes sections for emendations, textual collations, and explanatory notes, special marking for cases in which page breaks occur during stanza breaks, running headers of the form ‘Notes to pp. xx–yy‘ for the notes sections, index of titles and first lines, and automatic generation of a table of contents.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2013–2017 John Burt|
|Contained in||TeX Live as poemscol|
MiKTeX as poemscol
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (775.2k).
- 2018-01-25 CTAN update: poemscol
- 2018-01-10 CTAN update: poemscol
- 2017-12-21 CTAN update: poemscol
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ednotes: Typeset scholarly editions
- edfnotes: Critical annotations to footnotes with ednotes
- ledarab: Typeset scholarly editions in arabic
- edmac: Typeset critical editions