ledpar – Typeset scholarly editions in parallel texts
Ledpar provides parallel-text typesetting (either in parallel columns, or on opposing pages), for the ledmac package.
Ledpar is distributed with ledmac and with another related package ledarab.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Maintainer||bidi-tex GitHub Organisation|
Vafa Khalighi (inactive)
Maïeul Rouquette (inactive)
Peter R. Wilson (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as ledmac|
MiKTeX as ledmac
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (2.6M).
- 2012-08-18 CTAN Update: Ledmac/ledpar
- 2011-11-10 CTAN Update: ledmac and ledpar
- 2011-08-23 CTAN Update: ledmac
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- eledform: Define textual variants
- edmargin: Multiple series of endnotes for critical editions
- edfnotes: Critical annotations to footnotes with ednotes
- metre: Support for the work of classicists