pgf-spectra – Draw continuous or discrete spectra using PGF/TikZ
The purpose of this package is to draw the spectra of elements in a simple way.
There are data available for the spectra of 98 elements and their ions (from the NASA database and from NIST). It also allows the user to draw spectra using their own data.
|The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|TeX Live as pgf-spectra
MiKTeX as pgf-spectra
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (3.4M).
- 2023-04-28 CTAN update: pgf-spectra
- 2023-04-26 CTAN update: pgf-spectra
- 2023-02-22 CTAN update: pgf-spectra
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pst-spectra: Draw continuum, emission and absorption spectra with PSTricks
- kinematikz: Design kinematic chains and mechanisms
- structmech: A TikZ command set for structural mechanics drawings
- tikz-truchet: Draw Truchet tiles