pedigree-perl – Generate TeX pedigree files from CSV files
This program generates TeX commands to typeset pedigrees — either TeX fragments or full LaTeX files, to be processed by the authors’ pst-pdgr package. The program has support for multilanguage pedigrees (at the present moment the English and Russian languages are supported).
|Licenses||GNU General Public License, version 2|
|Copyright||2006–2022 Boris Veytsman, Leila Akhmadeeva|
|Contained in||TeX Live as pedigree-perl|
MiKTeX as pedigree-perl
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (312.1k).
- 2021-10-03 CTAN update: pedigree-perl
- 2012-04-14 CTAN update: pedigree-perl
- 2007-07-31 CTAN package update: Pedigree-perl, version 0.3
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pst-pdgr: Draw medical pedigrees using PSTricks
- csvmerge: Merge TeX code with csv data
- context-handlecsv: Data merging for automatic document creation
- pst-turtle: Commands for “turtle operations”