etextools – e-TeX tools for LaTeX users and package writers
The package provides many (purely expandable) tools for LaTeX:
- Extensive list management (csv lists, lists of single tokens/characters, etoolbox lists);
- purely expandable loops (csvloop, forcsvloop, etc.);
- conversion (csvtolist, etc.));
- addition/deletion (csvadd, listdel, etc.);
- Expansion and group control: \expandnext, \ExpandAfterCmds, \AfterGroup…;
- Tests on tokens, characters and control sequences (\iffirstchar, \ifiscs, \ifdefcount, \@ifchar…);
- Tests on strings (\ifstrnum, \ifuppercase, \DeclareStringFilter…);
- Purely expandable macros with options (\FE@testopt, \FE@ifstar) or modifiers (\FE@modifiers);
- Some purely expandable numerics (\interval, \locinterplin).
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2009 Florent Chervet|
|Contained in||TeX Live as etextools|
MiKTeX as etextools
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (995.4k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- loops: General looping macros for use with LaTeX
- invoice-class: Produces a standard US invoice from a CSV file
- csvsimple: Simple CSV file processing
- forloop: Iteration in LaTeX