parselines – Apply a macro to each line of an environment
The package defines an environment “parse lines” which processes each line of an environment with a macro.
An example of shading the lines of an environment is given.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2010 Florent Chervet|
|Contained in||TeX Live as parselines|
MiKTeX as parselines
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (145.7k).
- 2011-02-19 CTAN package update: parselines (v1.4)
- 2010-11-18 CTAN update: parselines
- 2010-10-25 new ctan package: parselines
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- fancytabs: Fancy page border tabs
- gradientframe: Simple gradient frames around objects
- shadowtext: Produce text with a shadow behind it
- fetchcls: Fetch the current class name