parrun – Typesets (two) streams of text running parallel
For typesetting translated text and the original source, parallel on the same page, one above the other.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as parrun|
MiKTeX as parrun
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (110.8k).
- 2004-02-15 CTAN upload notification: parrun
- 2003-11-20 CTAN upload notification: parrun
- 2003-07-13 CTAN upload notification: parrun
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- parcolumns: Multiple column parallel typesetting
- pdfcolparcolumns: Fix colour problems in package 'parcolumns'
- gensymb: Generic symbols for both text and math mode
- was: A collection of small packages by Walter Schmidt