mychemistry – Create reaction schemes with LaTeX and ChemFig
The package provides commands for typesetting complex chemical reaction schemes with LaTeX and ChemFig.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Contained in||TeX Live as mychemistry|
|MiKTeX as mychemistry|
chemistry document support
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.6M).
- 2012-07-30 CTAN Update: mychemistry
- 2011-04-28 CTAn Update: mychemistry
- 2011-04-23 CTAn Update: mychemistry
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- mhchem: Typeset chemical formulae/equations and Risk and Safety phrases
- chemschemex: Typeset and cross-reference chemical schemes based on TikZ code
- chemgreek: Upright Greek letters in chemistry
- chemstyle: Writing chemistry with style