mychemistry – Create reaction schemes with LaTeX and chemfig
The package provides commands for typesetting complex chemical reaction schemes with LaTeX and chemfig.
According to the author this package has been obsolete ever since the publication of chemfig v1.0 in August 2011.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||MiKTeX as mychemistry|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.6M).
- 2012-07-30 CTAN Update: mychemistry
- 2011-03-22 CTAN Update: mychemistry
- 2011-03-03 New CTAN package: mychemistry
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- streetex: Structural organic chemistry
- elements: Provides properties of chemical elements
- chemgreek: Upright Greek letters in chemistry
- carbohydrates: Carbohydrate molecules with chemfig